Herein find essays, musings, Haiku, and other traditional poetry.

Sunday, May 20, 2007

I'm Back

My last post was in September of 2005. I doubt you will find much that is of interest in the archives, but they are here. I don't know how frequently I will be posting, but I hope to update this at least once a week. We'll see...

In addition to current material, I have quite a few older writings I wish to copy into electronic format. I will probably post many of them. Awhile back, I started writing autobiographical snippets. I intend to include some of these. Most of the writings I will be gathering are poems. Warning: these will not be my better specimens, since I have already typed in the ones I most liked. The worst are completely undated. I wouldn't "sign" them with my initials and the year.
Comments:
WELCOME BACK!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?