Herein find essays, musings, Haiku, and other traditional poetry.

Friday, September 09, 2005

Ranting from Hubby's Machine

Aaargh!!! I have so much pent-up ranting! There are numerous, "I told you so's," that I haven't been able to tell you so. My computer is subject to the "three strikes and you're out" warranty. 16 different warranty issues can go wrong, and they will simply keep fixing the thing. If one problem occurs three times, however, they scrap the machine. They then give you something comparable, or cash. In my case, it will probably be better to take the cash, add one or two hundred, and program it to have my breakfast waiting. Until then, my husband has to put-up with me running between the TV and his chair. I can't get news, and I can't rant. He's not doing either one. He just sits there making a living, smugly certain that is more important.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?