Herein find essays, musings, Haiku, and other traditional poetry.

Sunday, July 17, 2005

Hooray !!! I Fixed This Account !!!

I am tempted to tell you the whole grueling story of what I had to go through to get "Sagepaper" as my clickable name for this Blog instead of "TaiChimp." I have been wanting to post as Sagepaper, but when I do, you can't click the name and navigate to my blog. I would have to use TaiChimp for that. I don't mind "TaiChimp," I do a lot of online stuff with that name. I just wanted a breath of fresh air for my new venture into Blogging. I had no idea what I was doing when I started this account. I must confess, I harbor some hope that I will see more comments here, since other bloggers can now find my site.
Comments:
I was getting ready to email you and ask where your blog disappeared to. Welcome back!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?